Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A visit from siblings.

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A visit from siblings. - Page 3 Empty Re: A visit from siblings.

Post by Orabelle Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:34 am

"By now you should be used to different weapons." Orabelle said to Jack. "There's more out there than just swords."
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile
Element: Spirit
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Neptune Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:55 am

"its not that belle ive trained with different types of weaponry. Both hydronian and earth types. I love the tonfa's to be honest with you. It seems to be the right weapon for me. i was just thinking ive never seen a scythe used as a weapon of choice. From what my master told me its a grim symbol on earth as well as used as a farming tool." -i smiled- "i wouldnt mind seeing it in action" - my eyes gleemed with excitement-
Jack Neptune
Jack Neptune

Character Profile
Element:
Who are you?:
Infected with the Scourge?:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:12 am

"... Jack I know I'm not the first person you've met who uses a scythe." She said with a slightly surprised look. "But swords are used far more in war so those should be recognized as 'grim more than a scythe." She flicked her hand and a scythe seemed to appear from thin air. It was completely white as bone and the blade had a pearly gleam in the light. Intricate runes were carved neatly down the snath and the blade bore unmistakable bloidstains. "I was never good about cleaning him when I was younger so he eventually stained." She sighed as she lightly ran a finger across the tip. "But he's served me quite well and will continue to do so."
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Neptune Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:31 am

-i gulped as i looked at the blood stained weapon- "that maybe true ive just never fought a scythe wielder or used one." -i paused- hmmm i wonder " -water began to form in my hands into the same shape as belle's weapon-
Jack Neptune
Jack Neptune

Character Profile
Element:
Who are you?:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:37 am

"Don't you go copying Bregalad." She growled and the scythe disappeared again. "He was made for my hand, not to be cloned in some mediocre way." She flicked her hand again and in one hand blue flames formed a sword shape and in the other a sickle of ice. "Element weapons take energy and concentration to create and hold their shape. A real weapon would serve you better."
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Neptune Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:52 am

"my water weapons are not just mediocre clones. They function as the regular variant of the weapon. I just wanted to see if i could form one. Its very tricky to be honest with you" -the water formed a small puddle right next to me- "this is my weapon of choice" - from the small pool of water rose a golden trident with  steel plating on the pole laced with elegantly crafted sapphire designs and hydronian glyph's etched in the prongs.- " i have armor that came with it as well that amplify my abilities exponentially" - i took hold of my weapon and the water below it glowed a light blue color for a short amount of time-
Jack Neptune
Jack Neptune

Character Profile
Element:
Who are you?:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:12 am

"Mine is a spirit weapon. Your mediocre clone can't function as he can. He is attached to me alone. He takes his true form only in front of me." She said bristling a little. She really didn't like others attempting to copy Bregalad. "He speaks to me alone. And you may be able to copy a scythe but nothing you try to create coukd even come close to what he does." With that she shoved her hands into her pockets and prowled off. Besides it was a particularly sunny day and she had become used to the darkness of home. She had grown to hate the light and warmth that radiated from the sun.
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Neptune Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:06 pm

-my eyes dulled a bit as a sad look crept on my face. My trident sank back in the puddle it came from. I then absorbed the water- "im going to go to my room guys ill talk to yall later." -i said in a slightly downtrodden tone before teleporting to my room.-
Jack Neptune
Jack Neptune

Character Profile
Element:
Who are you?:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:59 pm

"I guess it's time we settled off then I suppose" I chuckled a little. I walked towards the dorms just walking behind Orabelle from a short distance
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile
Element: Electric

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:57 pm

As she walked a small white creature crawled out of her bag and onto her shoulder. It looked like an arctic fox except it's ears were unusually long and tipped with green flame. Translucent scales were visable in patches along it's body and it had a row of jagged spines running down it's back. Four tails tipped with more green fire curled around her shoulders. The creature was only the size of a small cat. It stared back at Helix for a minute and the three glowing green eyes flashed in the sun. "I thought you'd be going back to sleep." Orabelle said as she stroked the creature's soft head. It seemed to calm her I'll temper and she relaxed slightly. "After that little spat? You were annoyingly loud." It replied in a clear smooth voice. She rolled her eyes and muttered, "It was true though."
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:57 pm

I saw the creature in amazement. To have such a companion would've made life easier. Maybe to scout or assist in the field. I continued to walk as the sun was bright and the heat made my armor hot making it feel good for me. The sun complimented my armor and sword's color and polish. Orabelle was walking a bit slow so at the pace I'm in would catch up.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:01 pm

The small fox continued to stair behind and Orabelle finally paused to see what he was looking at. "Oh, it's you." She said as he caught up. "Sorry about him, he doesn't seem to understand that staring at people is rude." Her companion hopped off of her shoulder and onto the ground, seeming to grow to the size of a very large dog. His head now rested at her chest and the fire crackled in the breeze. "This is Bregalad."
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:10 pm

"Hello Bregalad. It is very nice to meet you. Seems like it's a perfect match for you two." I could feel some radiating from the creature. "Orabelle, you seem very close to Jack. Are you two seeing each other? Sorry to ask but I tend to see jack around and hearing things about you."
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:28 pm

"Yeah.... We were. I've been away for a long time though and we didn't leave on good terms." She seemed unsettled by something but quickly pushed it away. "I had issues in my own realm that needed attending. And, quite frankly, I'm still pretty pissed that he tried to physically force me to stay in this shithole instead of saving my family from being wiped out. According to him I'd have been happier here while my family was slaughtered." She stiffened up and electricity seemed to crackle around her for a second. Bregalad too began to bristle. After all, he fed off of her emotions. "But I eventually escaped him and left in the end, much to my benefit. I've been thinking about what Jack and I are and I don't know anymore. Someone who would rather have those closest to me die instead of letting me fight for them isn't exactly someone I want in my life right now."
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Neptune Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:40 pm

-i went to the roof instead of going to my room. I sat on the buildings edge overlooking the main entrance way.- "it looks like old habits die hard" -i said to myself- "looks like its in my nature to push people away". -i couldn't explain but i had a feeling the gap between belle and i have widened even more. I then propelled myself off the building and exed used my wings to glide to the ground where i began to take a long walk.-
Jack Neptune
Jack Neptune

Character Profile
Element:
Who are you?:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:10 am

"Ah I see. I apologize for I didn't mean to bring up memories that are horrible to remember. I think it would've been better anyway in the end to leave, I would've done the same." I crossed my arms and sighed. "I too had the same route" A memory went in my head quickly only to see warfare and family screams. "Forgive me for asking. I was just a little curious."
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:39 am

Orabelle shrugged and said in an unhappy voice, "Don't apologize. It's something him and I will need to settle. He physically attacked me to prevent me from leaving while I was already wounded. I don't particularly feel very fond towards him or Ella at the moment. Yeah, she was part of it too. For her sake I hope she doesn't cross my path anytime soon." Bregalad's ears stood up and he looked sharply up towards the highest tower of the school. "Vanenkin is here." Was all he said as he shot off up the front steps and disappeared into the school. Orabelle was on his heels and called back, "Catch you around." She knew the old fire drake couldn't hold his form in this world too long so she didn't have time to stick around and chat. He had news that she needed.
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:51 pm

I looked at the school and wave "Until we meet again! May my sword and element be at your disposal!" I grasped my swords hilt and walked off casually to the dorms. "Vanekin is still here?" A name I haven't heard in ages." I walked towards the dorms between the rows of trees bristling through the paths. The sun was high with no clouds and I walked as my armor and sword's clanked with each step.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:09 pm

The fire drake was seated on her bed, his aged and thin body cloaked in a rich navy cloak trimmed with gold. His appearance was spectral like however and Orabelle felt that if she reached out to touch him her hand would go right through. "Hello Vanenkin... has she changed her mind?" She asked hopefully as she sat down. His voice was surprisingly strong as he said, "No, she's quite happy staying in my world. The pup is quite pleased with herself that she managed to pass the test with the skeletal dragon. Barely, but she did it." Orabelle looked very disappointed and said stubbornly, "But why would she want to stay in such a dismal place? If she allowed me to take her, she'd be reborn! Maybe even as one of my kind." Vanenkin shook his head with a slight smile. "But she does not want to be a spirit dragon. She does not want to be reborn. She wants to stay as Ceres the psychic. She's happy with Olga and I, exploring our world and mastering necromancer in death."
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Neptune Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:58 am

-returning from my long walk and personal reflection i made my way back to the courtyard between the girls and boy dorm room enterances where a fountain sat in the middle where i perched ontop of the main water output and formed a water platform were i sat and meditated. Small globes of glowing water orbited around me as i began.-
Jack Neptune
Jack Neptune

Character Profile
Element:
Who are you?:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:08 pm

I reached the dorm rooms and my armor made a halt of the clanking noise. I saw Jack on the floating platform and I had to get him to reach my old room. I didn't want to interrupt the meditation, it's crucial to do so, I passed by Jack slowly and tried not making any noise
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3