Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the mad man, the tower, and the dead.

2 posters

Go down

the mad man, the tower, and the dead. Empty the mad man, the tower, and the dead.

Post by Zerta Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:42 am

A rift oppend deep within the land of the dead and in walked 3 figures garbed in the same black armor and hood as the one who had stacked the school. The three looked around and laughed, "oh what a place for it to be" the said in unison as they continued deeper into the strange plane.

Zerta

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Teacher
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

Back to top Go down

the mad man, the tower, and the dead. Empty Re: the mad man, the tower, and the dead.

Post by Ella Lyghtstone Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:32 am

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" I asked the hooded figures. I jumped down from the statue I was perched on.
Ella Lyghtstone
Ella Lyghtstone

Character Profile
Element: Electric
Who are you?: Other
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

Back to top Go down

the mad man, the tower, and the dead. Empty Re: the mad man, the tower, and the dead.

Post by Zerta Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:51 am

As soon as the figures where noticed all but one of them scatterd. The one staying behind laughed mildly "oh why hellow Ella you must not have seen me in this body before. I'm looking for a tower that should be inaccessible via normal means, you wouldn't happen to know where I should find such a place would you?"

Zerta

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Lyghtstone Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:38 am

"And why should I show you where master Necros is." I said glaring at the hooded former teacher of mine.
Ella Lyghtstone
Ella Lyghtstone

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerta Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:33 am

Zerta shruged "I couldn't care less about necros, it is the tower I seek. Also you should remember Ella II don't ask things twice, if you know and refuse to tell me I'll just rip it out of your mind anyways." He sighed " now tell me Ella, have you seen this tower?" He paused " ahh good one of my other bodies found some Intel by taking over a corpse, it seems as though the tower is in necros's fortress, in his dungeon, if you could kindly point me in the right direction I'll be there and gone before necros is..." He paused again a sour look on his face"...well that's unfortunate, he has the key. Tell me former student of mine, where can I find this dungeon with any luck I'll simply make a trade with your master and all will be for the better."

Zerta

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Lyghtstone Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:01 pm

"Come with me" I said walking towards the distance.
Ella Lyghtstone
Ella Lyghtstone

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerta Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:08 am

Zerta grinned and followed her in the distance his other forms oppend rifts to leave

Zerta

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down