Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the one man invasion prologue to destruction

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

the one man invasion prologue to destruction - Page 3 Empty Re: the one man invasion prologue to destruction

Post by Athemise Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:35 am

"I actually would like to hear this." I said taking a seat on my bed. "This is just.. Interesting."
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

Back to top Go down

the one man invasion prologue to destruction - Page 3 Empty Re: the one man invasion prologue to destruction

Post by Tavarius Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:16 pm

I sighed a bit in relief, glad to hear her curiosity in place of the judgement I had feared.

"I am born on Colagart sometime within the next five years. I grew up long after it had fallen to World Eater invasion, amongst one of the small bands of survivors led by my father. Inevitably, we were found. Any who were not psychic were killed during the battle. Luck would have it that the very attack that separated Naomi and Mercy from me, was two days prior; very likely saving their lives. I was offered the chance to join their ranks, and so I did. Eventually, we had a chance to change our fate, and we took it. A device that had been built on Colagart ages ago became accessible to us once again, and so here I am today; seeking to stop the World Eater invasion before it occurs."
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile
Who are you?: Other
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:22 pm

"And why Amets? Did I get lucky or what?" I asked him. "So what happens when you defeat the world eaters?"
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:59 pm

"At first it was just for the power. I never had the intention of abandoning the planets I would pull under my sphere of influence, but they have been a means to an end up until I met you," I moved to her, holding her.

"You were something special. Something that stood out. When I began making appearances here, I began to fall in love with the idea of you; the one held by the people around you, and those close to you. And when I met you, you were every bit as beautiful a soul as I'd seen. I won't leave you."
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:04 am

My face turned red as he held me. I tried to talk but nothing came out of my mouth. I took a deep breath and ccomposed myself, "Well then, now that I know you're here to stay. I'll help you with the world eaters. I will stand by your side." I smiled. "Besides, I love this planet too much to let world eaters take it." I said putting one had on his cheek.

Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:57 am

I gave her a peck, as I considered again what Zerta had said.

"I'm going to have a lot of work cut out for me, filtering out spies from my contacts. Though I suppose I could restrict the flow of information down to my Guardians and I. The King is also going to want a report about this. Things are happening so fast now. I feel like I'm going to let things fall through the cracks. My biggest fear is that."
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:39 pm

"Well your not alone now, your future wife is here to help out." I said to him then wondered about what just happened. "So many things, so little time. So what now?"
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:06 am

"I believe for now we rest, there is no imminent threat. In our free time we dedicate it to research, finding a way to stop this invasion once it happens."
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:14 am

"Well at least we have you to know more about them." I said.sitting on my bed and looked at the mess of when Zerta broke in, "We have a lot to do now." I said tthen looked at him, "Thanks, for telling me the truth, even if it was... Different."
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:20 am

"Well, I'm a different kind of guy," I laughed shrugging.
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:27 am

"I don't mind different," I said getting up and hugged him, "I'm glad you told me." I kissed him softly and smiled, "So.. Tell me, what do you know about my planet in the future?" I asked him,
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:32 am

"Well it's more complicated than that," I said, trying to wrap my head around the mechanics of it myself, "basically every possibility exists simultaneously, but when something is locked in and fated to happen; its entire timeline can change itself. The moment where the future I existed in has passed, and no longer technically exists. The future I'm from has vanished, my time traveling changed that. The people and places as I know them are not going to turn out exactly the same. But..."

I teased Athemise closer to the bed.

"It could always get a little messier," I gave a coy wink.
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:36 am

"Oh really now? And just how messy?" I teased him. "I guess I can get that. That happens to.my visions."
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:59 am

"Let's just," I napped at Athemise's neck as my veins creeped black, "find out."

I threw her on the bed, ready to give a 'full report.'
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:22 am

I saw his veins on his neck turn black and just stared at them up close, I was more ccurious about it and tried to touch them, "Ok then." I smiled to him
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:49 am

"Hm?" I sensed her questions but found myself too distracted to speak.
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:46 am

"Nothing. I was just thinking." I said to him
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:38 pm

I sighed trying to clear my mind to take her question seriously, but inhaling Athemise's scent found myself resting lips upon her again. I gripped into her intensely.
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:42 pm

I hugged him tightly and smiled, "I never actually got to say it but.. I love you." I said kissing him softly.
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:51 pm

(Well dayum lol)

I froze and tensed as she said it, the darkness overwhelming me for an instant before snapping back to a nearly normal state. As I rambled squiring tendrils fiddled like my thumbs.

"Wow... I uh, I'm sorry that really caught me off guard. I just, I mean with all that has happened to day, I'm sorry, it's not that I don't love you; I just really wasn't- I mean I'm apologizing because the first thing I should have said was I love you, and now I'm raving like a lunatic-which is kind of ironic considering the whole time travel thing-never mind never mind-I do love you Athemise! I just-I meant to say-". I took a quick breath and the darkness apparently fell off of me in the form of a mist, "I love you too."
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:51 pm

I smiled in relief like a buffoon.
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:28 pm

I began laughing too hard, "You're really something. Too funny and I'm glad." I said kissing him. "I don't care if you're from the future."
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:35 pm

I smiled kissing her again, "so is that a no to the mess..?"
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:54 pm

"Not sure, but only one way to find out." I smiled and winked then began laughing
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum