Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Me Help You (Storyline)

3 posters

Go down

Help Me Help You (Storyline) Empty Help Me Help You (Storyline)

Post by Luna Nocte Mon May 04, 2015 9:08 pm

So I realize that a lot of you have been waiting for Necros to come and move the story along. In fact, his story is why I had put off the invasion we have all been anxiously anticipating. He promised it would be short and fast, so I granted his request, but with his absence we have yet to move on with the plot. So, this is my formal warning. Necros, whether you move on with your plot or not, at the end of this week, the school will be invaded by dark dragons and we will enter the Dragon War Arch. At that point, the Necromancer Arch will be put on hold if not completed. We were supposed to already be in the Arch following the war by now, but have been put on hold and have been slightly thrown off track, so the war will have to be slightly shortened to catch us up and bring the audience back. So on Friday, whether the Necros Arch is finished or not, expect a battle, and plenty of fun.
Luna Nocte
Luna Nocte
Admin

Character Profile
Element: Time
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

http://newdragonelements.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Help Me Help You (Storyline) Empty Re: Help Me Help You (Storyline)

Post by Ella Lyghtstone Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:36 am

Does that mean that the events that happen within that arch still happen even though it hasn't been written yet? Or no??
Ella Lyghtstone
Ella Lyghtstone

Character Profile
Element: Electric
Who are you?: Other
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:12 am

So I've decided my set of characters have all suddenly vanished without a trace. The Colagartrunes have been wiped from existence, not even ruins to explore. Only memories of the friends and loves that were made are left; almost as if it were a mass illusion.

Canonically, it's something vaguely to do with the darkness. Do with it as you wish.

IRL it's because I lost interest in the site because hardly anybody ever seemed to interact with me, even when I was in another's arc, so have fun guys. And special thanks to my friends who put the effort in to collaborate with me! It meant a lot while it lasted!

For anyone who doesn't know, the list of characters now mysteriously vanished are:
Tavarius
Rodriun
Margurka
vahlok sed volum (Justice, Mercy, and Faith)
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Other
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum