Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dragonslayer's Rebirth

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Dragonslayer's Rebirth - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dragonslayer's Rebirth

Post by Ceres rajuras Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:15 am

"Any word from Luna or the others?" Ceres asked as she strolled out of the building. "'Fraid not. I haven't heard anything from them since they left." The psychic let out a depressed sigh as she headed back to her shelter with the dragon. As she entered she noticed Helix digging. "Er what are you doing?" She aaked as she approached.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

Back to top Go down

The Dragonslayer's Rebirth - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dragonslayer's Rebirth

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:52 am

I gave Ceres a look without any emotion. "Oh its you.....don't mind me. I'm just digging here to get what's mine.....before the fight with Jason Vathamos I hid something here in case of emergencies.....it's a special armor that'll get me killed in a planet like this bUT now 'pulls out a chest'....there's no need to worry.....the dead have taken over this dreadful place." I climbed out of the hole and dusted the chest. "I left food here for you. Take it if you want. I'm going to land of the undead again....Militis told me to look back on who he killed. He holds something to close that portal. Luna and the others won't be back for awhile I know for sure. We're not doomed, just lost on what to do here.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile
Element: Electric
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum