Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dragonslayer's Rebirth

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Dragonslayer's Rebirth - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dragonslayer's Rebirth

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:22 am

Olga got her walking stick and started waving at us with it "Now off with ya. Go now, or else we won't have a third chance" she laughed. "Bye for now you guys. Cmon Ceres let's go." I said as I opened the door
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile
Element: Electric
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:26 pm

Ceres walked out the door and called back, "If you eat the arm, let the maggot go. It's thanks to that the infection didn't spread as fast." She turned into her dragon form and asked Helix, "Can you change? Or at least ex to fly? It will be faster."
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:27 pm

I spewed my wings and stretched. "Yes but only in my ex but do not worry. I can catch up." I said
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:25 pm

"So be it." She replied before shooting off into the sky. She stretched out her wings joyously with a low growl. Before today she hadn't changed into her dragon form for months. She headed towards the portal, glancing back every now and then to make sure Helix was near.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:32 am

I darted to the sky and did some spins. Mid flight however was different. My wings started to get set on fire as I flew. Blue flames combust my wings and made holes to the webbings. I had no choice but to land roughly through trees. I could see my bones on the wings and some of my arms as well, I could blame the trees for this. Small cuts spewing out blue fire.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:02 am

When the dragon noticed that she was alone she dropped down by Helix's side. "What's wrong now? We need to hurry if we want to make the portal in time. We're beginning to fade." She indicated ahead and said, "I can carry you to the portal if need be. But we need haste."
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:19 pm

"My wings burned up. Carry me then, I can see right through you." I said as I climbed her back. "I'll keep off the dead with my sword. Just worry about flying, forget the corpse just fly for the portal"
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:47 pm

The psychic nodded and pulled him up, shooting off again and speeding towards the bridge. "You better take care of the ghouls." She growled as she approached the large group below.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:40 pm

Mounting a horse is nothing but mounting a dragon is a bit complicated. You have to worry about not hitting the wings or else you go down. Back at Haven we had multiple ways of killing dragons either by great bows or mounting them killing them by striking their backs and wings. Although I cant afford to accidentally hit wings. The group below noticed us and started to fly. Perect time to get my sword and strike. One hit on these guys will make them go down. Of course there is always evasive maneuvers
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:34 am

"You BETTER watch my wings pipsqueak or you'll find yourself down their faster than you can say shit." She growled as she listened to his thoughts. She managed to dodge a few of the attackers however with so many it was impossible for her to avoid them all. She lashed out with claws and her strong tail yet still some got through to Helix.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:12 am

I swung my sword wide and narrow enough to hit the enemies. The portal was almost to our gasp. Within the portal lies our bodies and we'll be back into our normal selves. 'I'm seeing a lot of flashbacks....about Militis...as if hes trying to tell me...something.....It must be really hard....to finish sentences for some reason.....I'm not dead and it feels like I'm talking like one....' "cmon Ceres let's dart to the center"
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:23 am

She did as he said and moved towards the center. She could feel some of the ghouls tearing into her back legs as they'd latch on and kicked out. "Ouch, can't you burn them off or something with that blue fire?" She complained to Helix. The Portal was very close now and she caught a glimpse of 'the bridge'. It looked indeed very much like a bridge. It looked to be made of blue light, thick fog billowing underneath. Standing in the center was a huge stone statue. It looked to be some grotesque dragon shaped. Where the eyes would have been two glowing green gems were placed. The dead flooded around it as if it wasn't there.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:47 am

I conjured up a blue flame but as I did a figured was formed engulfing me. The figure looked very identical to Militis as he threw fireballs at the dead. The ghoul spoke "Aye....Ceres you are always quick on your wings...but the dead stI'll catch up to you.....it's alright though, you'll be one of us eventually" the blue flamed figured laughed. "How is my dear Vanenkin doin?......still getting older as always....always complaining...always grunted at people.....how's my pupil Helix doin?.....I'm assuming he's not dead yet....Hahaha...'cough cough'...ah forgive my dead lungs...I still breathe the smoke from world......." the figure dissappears and I was shaking my head "whoa, what happened? I blacked out for a second" I said "We're almost there Ceres. Give it your all and dashed through the center. I'll give the dead a shocking surprise" I reversed myself and with my hands I conjured up a thunder storm by the entrance.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:15 pm

Despite the grim situation Ceres couldn't help a wide grin. "Militis still lives, within you anyways. He just paid a little visit." She said as she put on an extra spurt of speed. She pulled ahead of the dead and was soon barreling her way through, knocking ghouls down and sending others flying with psychic energy.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:32 pm

Getting closer and closer I could feel myself getting sucked into the portal. The thunderstorm started to zap the dead one by one. "The thunder cloud should keep them busy." The portal started to pull us in.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:26 pm

Ceres flew through the portal and skidded to a halt. She picked up Helix and set him down before returning to her own body. She jolted awake, standing up rather stiffly before rubbing the feeling back into her limbs. "It's been ages since I've done that." She mutter to herself. "Helix, you alright? So, how'd you like your trip to the dead?"
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:19 am

I was asleep for a bit when I returned. I had a dream where Militis was standing in front of me and he flicked my head. The flick made me turn into a skeleton with armor and blue flame. With another flick he turned to normal.
"Take care of my land boy"
"Are you ever going to come back?"
".........I will because I am you all along"
After the conversation I jolted awake as well but hit my head on a table.
"Ah! Who placed me under a table?!" I was rolling around in fetal position with my hands on my head.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:15 am

"You did stupid." She cackled, getting a kick out of it. "Why you decided to crawl under a table is unknown to me." During his sleep she'd helped herself to some of the canned food and water. "I'm going back using the bridge tomorrow. I need to find someone. Think I know where he is now."
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:55 pm

"Huh. I guess I did. Anyways, it's been a long day and it seems the dead are gone outside. I'm heading back to my dorm room or what's left of it. What are you going to do? You can come with me if you have nowhere to go for now" I got up and rubbed my head.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:28 am

"No, my dorm is now home to Ravers. I fled long ago. Besides, I want to play around with Jukka a bit." she said as he gestured towards the corpse on the floor. "I can finally make him do basic movements although I have yet to master any complicated ones like jumping or running." She sighed ruefully as she sat down near the corpse. "Next time you stop by though see if you can bring some food or something."
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:53 am

"Hmmm alright then. I'll be back later then. Oh and make the body do tasks for you. That's what Militis would do." I added before leaving.

I headed to the cafeteria. I didn't want Ceres to be living off of flesh and bones and dirt. The doors of the cafeteria was locked but nothing a little zap could do. Opening the doors let off a huge bang and dust to fly. They kept the uncooked food in boxes. Fruits and parts of animals to eat over by the oven. I placed each box by the doors until the room looked empty. I'm not necessarily hungry...lost my appetite the only thing I could eat is...meat from a dragons. The simple thought of it made my mouth all watery. While I packed the last box I heard a noise. "Whose there?....hm must've been my imagination. First talk of the dead, then dragons...mmmm dragons" heard the noise again "Ceres? Is that you?" A little rat came by and was eating cheese.
"Oh, just you"
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:47 am

After a bit Ceres did decide to check out the school. It had been over a month since she'd really been inside and she wanted to see what supplies they had. From her fallen comrades she'd collected an assortment of weapons, flint, clothing, potions or anything else that looked like it may come in use. But her food and water supplies were running low and since so few students were left, besides the occasional treat of the enemy dark dragon, she had avoided hunting for flesh. "Nartik would kill me himself if he knew I haven't been keeping up with the ceremonies." She muttered as she left the safe house. Soon she had made it to the school and was headed towards the potions class. Ingredients were what she also needed for healing potions along with a cauldron. She figured she would levitate anything too heavy for her to hold by herself.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:57 pm

I decided to get two boxes and carried both to Ceres's little safe house. Got to her house and placed it outside. Fruits, uncooked meat and other foods inside. "Don't want her to die now would we?" I wiped my hands and moved on. The blacksmiths was my next destination, in fact it was my destination all along. The doors were broken and windows shattered. I had to slide the door until it locked into place. A little flame was still lit. I picked up a pinch of fire salts and threw it at the fire. But the fire became blue instead of red and orange. The salts came from me "huh, so it even effects things for fire." Got some steel, flint, iron, stones and coal to work on a blade I had in mind. However it meant to forge together my elemental swords into one. I'm messing with elements like wind, fire, earth and thunder. "Xenovia will be my base.....Militis will come next along with Rugna and Legacy." I began to melt the swords but it's going to take time. Now the dead are wandering around my shop but don't notice me. The flame's power must be keeping them away. "This school is dead...the war took over.....can we ever have a universe with no war?......Father Dragonslayer would've know the answer..... I never told anyone I'm a Dragonslayer.....I'm not Helix Fulman.......I'm Dragonslayer Helix.....Sir Dragonslayer Helix......that is my name.....'cough'...my chest glows blue as I breathe.....we are all going to lose ourselves one day.....We came to this school to learn how to fight, survive...not learn about life....but about who we are as dragons......'the sword is almost ready'......Luna, Lacie, Walker, Hestia, Xero, Silver, Athemise, William, Teku, Ceres, Militis.....myself....we all lost ourselves..........'I remove my helmet and melted it for the sword.'.....For Haven.....for The Elite Sentinels.....no.....for...The Dragonslayers......
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:26 pm

"Back again aye Ceres?" A high pitched voiced cooed from the ceiling. Without looking up she replied, "You knew I'd return sometime." The small green dragon flitted down and landed neatly on her shoulder. He was the size of a large raven with emerald green scales, bright colorful wings and a grand thick mane. "Oh sure you would my darling but I expected it to be sooner." She curled her lip in irritation as she growled, "If you didn't make less than a mouthful I'd eat you for that. Next time you call me darling I'll squash you." This seemed to amuse the small nature dragon. "Anyways, what can I do for you? You did come here to see me, yes?" He asked as he curled around her neck. "Yes I need you," She paused as she gently stroked his head, "to make me an arm. I want one of flesh." The small dragon perked up in interest. "An arm eh? Left? Whatcha gonna give me in return? My stuff is top quality you know, won't come cheap." A thin smile flickered across her face as she said, "I can provide you with enough Narclankplii to last you a damn year." The small dragon was so excited that he jumped into the air and performed a few nimble barrel rolls. "Yah got yerself a deal there miss! Should be ready in two weeks. I guarantee it'll be better than yer old one."
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:56 am

Each spark of fire landed on my skin made it leave a scratch mark. Each scratch burned a azure color. "This sword will be able to kill dragons but I must be careful though, it could kill me......'I examine the blade which gives off a rough reflection of myself' this reflection reveals my true self 'the reflection shows myself but with different armor' now.....I must find what's mine.....I hid it under Ceres's shack....hmmm 'I make a holster as I thought'....it must be buried in it." The sword is done and ready to kill but needs raw dragon power first then I would be powerful. I made my way to Ceres's shack again but went inside and removed some floorboards. Only using my hands to claw the dirt out and made it deep enough to fit a man
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next