Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Tongue Inn

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Silver Tongue Inn - Page 2 Empty Re: The Silver Tongue Inn

Post by Ceres rajuras Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:54 pm

"It's only a matter of time." I commented finishing off my drink. "Every species has it's day and ours is just getting nearer and nearer. Well if that's all you had to ask I'll be off now. Nice speaking with you."
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodriun Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:10 pm

"Likewise," I nodded, doing my best to appreciate the company as it was.
Rodriun
Rodriun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sveinn Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:48 pm

"Get out you damned brat!" Sveinn felt the rough hands grab him by the shoulders and throw him out into the streets. The psychic dragon pulled himself up indignantly and faced the tavern owner in bad temper. Matthias was a beast of a man weighing in at almost 300 lbs and 6'8". He had a thick bushy beard, dark red hair and beady green eyes. "You're going to pay for that pig." He snarled and formed Bloodmist into the shape of a short sword. "I'll gut you, nobody throws me out." Sveinn was in a worse mood than usual. Why had Ella come to his room? Why had Anest left? His plans were falling apart and cold reality was begin I to set in. He didn't like what he saw.
Sveinn
Sveinn

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodriun Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:32 pm

"Just shut up and kill each other," I yelled, "talk, always a bunch of talk in off-world taverns."
Rodriun
Rodriun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mithra Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:13 pm

"No stupid, I'm not SAYING that they're coming here for certain. What I AM saying is that you need to be ready IF they do." I said as I grabbed my beer off the table. Just in time too, a second later and it would have ended up on the floor along with the table and the two fighting men. "If the king comes here it's a sign we're screwed. Nobody could take him on and win." an old woman said from my right. "Age has clouded your judgement marm, why, I bet i could take him on and win easy." I said puffing my chest out proudly. "Ain't met an enemy yet that could best me in battle." The nearest group broke out in scornful laughter as one called out, "With an attitude like that you're sure to get killed soon. That's foolish talk girl."
Mithra
Mithra

Character Profile
Element: Time
Who are you?: Other
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2