Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Royal Proposal

4 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A New Royal Proposal - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Royal Proposal

Post by Ambrose Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:17 pm

I glanced down at my watch and said, "I think it's about time we get ready. It's getting close to 7."
Ambrose
Ambrose

Character Profile
Element: Fire
Who are you?: Teacher
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:20 pm

I nodded and looked at the clock. "I hope it goes well." I said as we walked to our rooms. I was scared. What's the worst that can happen?
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrose Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:16 pm

I quickly changed into the clothes provided in the closet. I stared into the mirror grimly, feeling a sense of unease slowly clawing into my mind. I had a bad feeling about tonight.... I pushed the thought into the back of my mind and hurried out the door to wait for Athemise.
Ambrose
Ambrose

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:57 pm

I ran around looking for my red dress, which I lost. So I randomly got a pink short dress that had black lace on top. I got some heels and put them on in a rush as I fixed my hair. I ran to the door seeing Silver as I fixed my bangs. I grabbed his arm and we walked down the stairs to the dining room, introducing ourselves to people
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:21 am

The shrill laugh of Athemise's mother, putting on the picture of gracious and enthusiastic hostess was hard to ignore. Beside her smiling with a glass of wine was the man whom she had apparently entertaining; or rather had been entertaining her by the sound of it.

He was somewhat on the tall side, with an acrobatic build that was very apparent beneath a long sleeved and legged unitard. Very ornate armor with gold trimmings and patterns that resembled tribal style tattoos kept a sense of decency, dignity, and even regality about such a dress however. Beneath clips on the shoulder pads hung a draped black cape, that a hood also slung from. His neck-length brown hair partly concealed his face from the angle he faced, but the pale skin was unmistakable. He was a dark dragon.
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile
Who are you?: Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:01 am

I soon let go of Silver's arm and fully greeted the guests introducing Silver. Most were nice and didn't make a face. I looked around and saw a tall built dark dragon that happened to look familiar to me. I couldn't lay a finger to figure it out. I continued talking and looked at Silver. "You ok?" I asked him quietly. "Sorry." I said, he knew it was for bringing him here.
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrose Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:52 am

"Don't apologize." He said with a slight smile. "I'm used to being the odd one out at occasions such as this. Dad was a king, mother was from a whore house in Berchen. Not something most people would be proud of." His eyes looked around at all the faces and added, "If anything they're more civil here than the court back at home."
Ambrose
Ambrose

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:37 pm

"Ahh I see. We'll I haven't been to a gathering like this since I was a kid. It's about time." I said as we continued greeting the people. My mom began walking toward us and I smiled fixing my hair, "Hi mom." "Hello sweetie, enjoying this? Have you met some of the people here? They are really kind. Might make alliances this night." She said after saying hi to Silver
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:42 pm

I then agreed with her. "It's been a while. Mom can you tell me who was the man you were talking to? He looked kind of familiar." I said realizing he was one of the few that I didn't greet. "Of course" she said as she signaled the tall dark Dragon.
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:46 pm

I made my way over to the three, and took a polite bow.

"Greetings, I don't believe we've had the pleasure of speaking this evening Princess Ver Todos. I am Lieutenant Tavarius Danatha Tyberius of the Dark Dragon Army, Herald Scholar of Faith, Master of the art of Psychic Mimicry. It is a great pleasure and honor to meet you, my dear," I couldn't help, but let slip a slight blush as my final words came through my lips, it felt like a kindergartener admitting he like-liked a girl.
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:16 pm

I wanted to laugh when he said my dear and remembered the first time we met. I played it cool. "Pleasure to meet you in person Lieutenant Tavarius." I said as I curtseyed. "Oh have you met Silver Necrosplicer?" I asked him as I gestured to him.
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:36 pm

"I don't believe I have," I faced towards Silver, giving a single armed chest salute for lack of place to put my wine, "but your family's name carries weight, a reputation to match. 'Tis an honor to be sure."
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrose Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:07 pm

"Half my family anyways." Silver said with a humorless smile. "But they would prefer it if you wouldn't call me by the family name. Necrosplicer is a crappy title they gave me. It is an honor to meet the general of the dark army. You've been quite... successful in your endeavors." He bowed politely.
Ambrose
Ambrose

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:34 pm

I smiled as they got along. My mom clapped and announced the dinner table is ready and we all walked towards the table. My parents sat at the end of the table and Silver at next to me, across from me was Tavarius. We all started chatting a bit until it came down to business when desert arrived. "Silver, I'm happy your having a good time here." I smiled leaning on his shoulder and sat back up straight to not draw too much attention. "So Tavarius, what's your plans?" I asked him trying to have a conversation.
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:40 pm

"Well, we've made great progress in strives towards military conquest," I answered, "but now we've been slowing our advances, redirecting our focus towards political conquest. As you're aware, to sustain territories and people assimilated in such a way, one has to have some sort of infrastructure. In order to do such a thing, I have come here representing the King as an ambassador. He would have me secure Amets' loyalties."
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:17 pm

"I see, well good thing we'll be allies," I said holding a cup of wine as if we were making a toast. My mom clapped to gather everyone's attention, "Ladies and Gentlemen. I have some news. We all know that what the princess did to save and help the planet of Volum and it was a noble thing. We also know if it wasn't for this person that brought the attention to it she would have never understand. We also know that her last engagement did not go well but no matter, no matter. He wasn't suited. Athemise has accomplished a lot and now we have a special announcement. She has equal entitlement as her sister in being queen, and my favorite news, we found a perfect suitor for the princess," She said as I secretly grabbed Silver's hand from under the table nervously. This can't be happening. "It's, please stand when I call you, Lieutenant Tavarius Danatha Tyberius of the Dark Dragon Army." She smiled proudly and my glass tipped over in shock.
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

A New Royal Proposal - Page 2 Empty Re: WELL FUCK

Post by Ambrose Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:24 pm

Silver hissed in a sharp breath and a thin trail of smoke escaped from his lips. Otherwise however he kept his temper under control. He had expected the parents to pull something like this but it still angered him. This was not the place to indulge his explosive rage. He let out his breath again and opened his eyes clapping dutifully with the crowd although his gaze was locked upon Tyberius.
Ambrose
Ambrose

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:39 am

I stood, raising a toast with Justice at my side scanning through the room; she took a noticeable pause upon Silver as I have my speech, "I am honored to be recognized as worthy of Amets and her beautiful Princess. As many of you know, a terrible scourge has devastated our galaxy. Many look upon the dark dragon army as conquerors, unfeeling monsters, victimizing the universe and its inhabitants; but not Princess Ver Todos. She saw the suffering my people endure, and understood the dream we have of restoring order in the void of chaos left behind by the Time Dragons.

I could not ignore one so pure of heart, and in extension, the planet she hailed from. Athemise showed me through her actions that Amets was a planet of good people with the potential to influence the future of our universe; for the better of elemental and dark dragon alike. Thus I pleaded to the benevolence of my King to take Amets under the protection of our mighty armies, and benevolent he was. For he too saw the purity of her heart, and he too was moved to spare Amets the horrors of this tragic war.

So I was allowed to seek court with the Ver Todos, and her Majesty graciously accepted my humility as worthy of her daughter."

I bowed towards Athemise, "may peace come swift."
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:35 am

I shot up from my seat, "I have a boyfriend." I said hoping that would do something even when I knew it wouldn't. "It won't last for very long. Yes, his name has worth but how does that benefit you?" She said to me keeping peace. "I love him," I raised my voice a bit, "Most people that want to marry me is for power not for love." I stated. "You can learn to love him in time," she said calmly. "I already care for someone." I said looking at Tavarius, "You're a great guy and all, I respect you, truly due. If it weren't for you I wouldn't have a chance and I am thankful for that." I then looked back at my mom, "My marriage is for status, not love." "What about being queen?" she said to me. I stopped and thought, All I ever wanted was to be queen. I can do amazing things around planets. This was all I wanted. I was going to talk back but couldn't. "Excuse me. Sorry for my behavior." I said leaving the table.

"Please excuse her behavior, you know how a young girl gets. She will come to her senses in the end. So be patient with her." She said to the people and mainly Tavarius a bit embarrassed at the scene. "She just needs time."
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:18 am

"Of course, her feelings are more than reasonable. Being of royal blood comes with a difficult burden for a child to bear," I smiled with the painful sense of the irony, being younger than Athemise herself, "she is at a point in her life where she is just learning freedom; her mind is wild with the ideas of the life she wishes to lead; and it is being robbed from her, as it is us all. Perhaps I should speak a word with her?"
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrose Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:56 am

Silver slipped off after Athemise when she stormed out. He hurried down the hall and when he caught up to her he walked by her side in silence. Yet after awhile he had to say something. "I don't think this is going to work well between us...." He started off clenching his fists and staring ahead. "Your parents have picked an excellent suiter, much better than that previous brat. He sounds like an honorable man, a bit of an ego but a good man none the less." He sucked in a sharp breath having difficulty keeping his voice calm as he continued to his point. "An alliance with the Dark king would provide an excellent opportunity for the people of Amets as well and if you are to be queen it is your job to put the needs of your people over your own. I support your parents decision." Blue fire licked up his arms as he growled, "Now that being said, if you do decide to rebel against your decision I want you to know that I will support whatever decision you make. I love you Athemise, and nothing you could ever do will change that...."
Ambrose
Ambrose

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:25 am

"That may not be necessary," I said, from near the end of the hall.
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:16 am

I smiled when Silver said those words but I couldn't decide, not yet. I heard Tavarius speak and looked back. "What do you mean?" I said politely.
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:00 am

"Admittedly, I would find it desirable that we attempt a semblance of a normal relationship; but I would be beside myself to deny the right a man and woman have to be with one another. Worst case scenario, many monarchy families have often involved more than a wife and husband. Marriage is a symbol of unity, thus it isn't inconceivable to many that it could be reduced to mean little more than any other political tool. Silver would hardly be an enigma and so long as we never address rumors surrounding his presence, nobody would truly care enough of a Queen's midnight visitor. And this is all assuming we even must go through with the marriage, because for now, all we need is the promise of one."
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athemise Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:53 am

"I see. So only us three would know about all this?" I said to him. My gut had a feeling this would end up being a bad idea. "There can be a lot of consequences to this if this happens." I warned him.
Athemise
Athemise

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next