Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thrown into the future; a metal spere sourounds caelum.

2 posters

Go down

thrown into the future; a metal spere sourounds caelum. Empty thrown into the future; a metal spere sourounds caelum.

Post by Zerta Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:02 am

Zerta sat on a golden throne in his hollow chamer watching a feed of the planet being encased in steel, he let out a small sigh as the dark syphon engines where being added "such opulence" he thought to himself though he knew it a matter of life and death "a shame i won't be hear when the world eaters arrive." He watched as the dimensional phasers where implemented "what was Tavarius thinking with our collective hive mind and world peace it took a mere two weeks to discover this technology, a shame the implementation is taking so long we may not finish in time." He said yawning as he helped the other psykik dragons put the next layer of steel in place before eating a grape."

Zerta

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Teacher
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

Back to top Go down

thrown into the future; a metal spere sourounds caelum. Empty Re: thrown into the future; a metal spere sourounds caelum.

Post by Tavarius Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:18 pm

(plot hole detected: where the hell did they get enough steel to cover the planet without anybody noticing? though I admit I know very little about Caelum's Empire)
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile
Who are you?: Other

Back to top Go down

thrown into the future; a metal spere sourounds caelum. Empty Re: thrown into the future; a metal spere sourounds caelum.

Post by Zerta Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:02 am

(Caelum is shady at best, they have been stealing materials from other empires and striping nearby planets of recodes for their entire space fairing existence. Not the first near impossible feat they've pulled either but I'll save that one for later suffice it to say it involves a dyson sphere and the dismantling of more worlds than I'd care to make up a story for.)

Zerta

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavarius Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:30 pm

(Yeah, I was just being an ass, sorry, don't mind me)
Tavarius
Tavarius

Character Profile
Who are you?: Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerta Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:11 am

(Yea but nothing else to do on here so Meh)

Zerta

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerta Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:01 am

Dark robed figures figures rushed twords the planet now fully covered in its mettal sheild exoskeleton. Far Bellow zerta smirked. "To late world eaters, I win" and with that...nothing the planet...was gone.

Zerta

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down