Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE FESTIVAL

4 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

THE FESTIVAL - Page 10 Empty Re: THE FESTIVAL

Post by Jack Neptune Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:47 am

*i looked around and spotted a small corridor* "that way" - i whispered- *as we walked down the corridor we reached a dead end. I approached the wall and knocked on it. It made a hallow noise. I smiled as i pushed against the wall which turned out to be a rotating door way. I let hestia through and closed the wall behind us.* -i sigh with relief- "why of all things a freaking lexum beast would be down here."
Jack Neptune
Jack Neptune

Character Profile
Element:
Who are you?:
Infected with the Scourge?:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hestia Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:03 am

"Probably the lexum previous home got destroyed or disturb. It must have moved here since there are not many people out here....... Make me feel bad that he is forced to move out here." I summon my magic to produce a light for us to see. There were three different paths each leading to different areas around the temple.
Hestia
Hestia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Neptune Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:21 am

"shall we split up or take one path together at a time?"
Jack Neptune
Jack Neptune

Character Profile
Element:
Who are you?:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hestia Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:48 am

"Hmm, I think maybe we should split up. It would probably be better and we would be able to find the right path." I said while walking towards the path on the right.
Hestia
Hestia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Neptune Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:36 pm

"If you say so. Be careful" - i said going down the center path (shall i do the chamber descriptions in 3rd person or do you want to describe the chamber you go in as well as i describe mine?)
Jack Neptune
Jack Neptune

Character Profile
Element:
Who are you?:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hestia Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:47 am

(You can do it in 3rd person if you want. I don't really mind whatever you choose.)
"I will, you be safe as well." I said before walking down the right path.
Hestia
Hestia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Neptune Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:15 am

-As hestia made here way down the right path. The hall way started to emanate a light green color. Green crystal fragments began to jettison from the wall in irregular fashion. At the end of the cavern there was bright green light. Blinding at first but then revealing a secret garden full of collar from red roses to black gradnels and in the middle of that garden was a tree with leaves the color of emerald gems. Above the seemed to be a giant bio-luminescent gem giving everything life in the cavern.-
Jack Neptune
Jack Neptune

Character Profile
Element:
Who are you?:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hestia Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:45 pm

I slowly walk up to the tree. My eyes hold amazement and surprised once I reach it. "...This is incredible..... how could something so beautiful be hidden down here." I thought. There a sense of connection that I felt that soon lead me to close my eyes. With that, a green light came out of the tree and surrounded me. It felt warm and a feeling of protection. The moment I open my eyes the green light was gone. "That was amazing. I got to tell Jack about this.....I wonder if he has found anything." I thought
Hestia
Hestia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Neptune Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:55 pm

-as i walk through the dark cavern i seem to approach purple gems scattered throughout the walls of the cave. It seemed long but i soon reached the end of the cavern and to my amazement found an underground oasis surrounded by large lake. A top the center most point of the oasis which stood a tall tree with emerald green leaves was a bio luminescent gem that gave off a purple-ish glow.- "Woah i never knew a place this large could possibly be underneath a temple so small." -i took a dive in the lake surrounding the lake in dragon ex form. Even though it was pitch black i could easily see. After what seemed like an hour of diving i found a weird path what seemed like an underwater pathway under the oasis. *I would what hestia found i thought.*
Jack Neptune
Jack Neptune

Character Profile
Element:
Who are you?:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hestia Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:51 pm

I look around and smell some of the flowers that were around. "These flowers are amazing. Some of them are very rare, I can't believe they live here." I thought. Soon the gems from above started to glow really bright. I look up and shield my eyes from the brightness. Before I knew what happen I felt something latch onto my right wrist. Then the glow from gems died down and I finally look at my wrist to see what was on it. There it was, a piece of the gem that latch onto my wrist. It soon grew vines and made itself into a type of bracelet. "What the hell.....Okay, this is cool and weird at the same time, but what am I going to do. I don't think I can take this back with me." I thought.
Hestia
Hestia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Neptune Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:52 am

-after swimming for a short while i came to another cavern but this one wasnt as big as the one i just entered. I got out of the water and went back to human form as i looked around the what seemed like a half lit room with roots coming in from the ceiling i spotted a brown box near the back of the cavern. I looked inside and saw gold piece of armor. It looked like it was only meant for the right arm, and under it was a old skin tight hydronian garb which had golden designs on its midnight blue fabric it resembled what earthlings called a wet suit along with a medium sized box. I put on the on garb, and at that point in time it started to glow blue. Then a three sturdy road pop out of the box and stacked into a long rod and then a golden three prong tip attached itself to the end.- "Oh hell yes ive always wanted a trident" *i thought out loud excitedly* -i checked the box to see if there was any other treasure, but alas there was none. i jumped back into the water but to my surprise i popped out at the enterance to the cavern right before the oasis.- "ok i should go meet up with hestia" - i make my way back through the tunnel-
Jack Neptune
Jack Neptune

Character Profile
Element:
Who are you?:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hestia Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:07 pm

I sigh after thinking for a while. "Well, I guess I will take this back with me. I hope that it okay." I thought before leaving the beautiful garden. Using my power I made a light to guide me back to the spot where Jack and I split up. It didn't take long to get there and once I reach the end I wait for Jack. "I hope he is okay."I thought.
Hestia
Hestia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Neptune Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:11 pm

-as i made my way through the tunnel the armor started to glow blue yet again partially lighting my way out of the dim tunnel. I saw hestia waiting patiently- Hey hestia" -i called out waving my trident in the air with a smile on my face-
Jack Neptune
Jack Neptune

Character Profile
Element:
Who are you?:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hestia Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:46 am

I turn into the direction I heard my name being called. Seeing Jack I wave back and walk towards him. When I got closer I saw his trident and was so focused on it. "Woah, where did you find that?" I asked
Hestia
Hestia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Neptune Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:22 pm

-I smiled- "I found it in an underwater cavern underneath an island oasis in the room I was at in did you find anything?"
Jack Neptune
Jack Neptune

Character Profile
Element:
Who are you?:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10