Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Night Out

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Night Out Empty A Night Out

Post by Orabelle Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:05 pm

Orabelle wandered down one of the streets, enjoying the cool weather and darkness. Not only was it a moonless night but there seemed to be a blackout too. It was around 2 in the morning so the streets were practically deserted. The spirit dragon was in her ex form so her wings and tail were practically invisible in this realm. Bregalad walked freely by her side except now he was the size of a draft horse. She often rode him in this form but with no saddle or reins. This was his normal size and his fire swathed them in an eerie green light. She had taken a great liking to wandering around the town at nignt and wondered why the other students didn't. It was very different from the day time.
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile
Element: Spirit
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

Back to top Go down

A Night Out Empty Re: A Night Out

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:24 pm

The coliseum needed to be cleaned from all the stuff I used used. 2 in the morning and only a fraction was cleaned. I tidy up the alchemy table and dropped a few pots and bottles, causing a ruckus. The swords were put away and the floors were swepped from the thunder marks Ive made. I stopped and took a deep breath as I looked up at the moon, thinking all of the events that happened earlier. Without a moment to waste I cleaned up and closed the huge creaky doors. I ignored the stains on my arms and hands from the ingredients I used in the alchemy table. A few burned marks and stains made this day quite from me. It's fun not having blood on you. I looked both ways and walked away with my clanky armor. To quickly wash I went to the fountain and immediately removed my helm and gauntlets, washed my face and arms and watched the stains slowly go away.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile
Element: Electric

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:02 pm

"About time to head back yes? Tests tomorrow." Bregalad commented. "I suppose so." Orabelle sighed wistfully as she climbed onto his back easily. "I don't see the point in them or why I even still attend this school. I haven't learned much things that would be useful in my world. Maybe we should just go home one of these days." As they neared the edge of town they passed by the fountain. The spirit dragon saw s figure hunched over the waters and didn't recognize who it was from behind.
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:20 pm

I was splashing water on my face and arms while scrubbing hard. The scrubbing made a pulse of electricity building up. I settled down and splashed more water unto myself and my arms especially. I took my swords out and set them aside on the edge.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:23 pm

It wasn't until she saw the swords that she recognized it was Helix. "A little late to be playing in the fountain isn't it?" She commented as Bregalad stopped. "You do realize that there are bathrooms in the school with showers and baths?"
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:01 pm

"And wheres the fun in that?" I chuckled as I splashed the last bit of water. My vision was blurred when I turned to face the person. I got my gauntlets and helm but still wet with damp hair. "If it isn't Orabelle, what a lovely night it is to see you out here. You weren't kidding about liking the sun." I chuckled as I got my fire imbued sword and hovered it above my drenched body.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:09 pm

"Well where I come from we don't have any stars or natural heat which means no sun. This place realm has many wonderful things I've grown to love but I never really liked the sun." She replied with a shrug. "It's extremely hot and bright here for me. I liked the winter when it snowed, pleasantly warm almost."
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:31 pm

"Your home. Where are you from?" I got intrigued when I heard of a place with no sun. "What is it like to have no sun and eternal winters? As you can see, I'm adaptive to almost any environment conditions, more adaptive to humans abviously. Can you tell me more?"
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:49 pm

"I come from the Spirit world. I'm a spirit dragon, spirit is my element. Where I come from I am basically the equivalent of your time dragons here." She said as she slid off of Bregalad. The fox shrunk down to the size of a cat and jumped onto the fountain wall. "In this realm my powers are considerably weakened and if a time dragon was to step into my world, his power would be weakened in the same way. I can see the spirits of the dead. It's my job to guide them to my world where they are reborn."
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:10 pm

"I am amazed. I can see why your world would be so cold then. So tell me if you don't mind, how did you find yourself here on this planet?" I sheathed my sword and leaned on the edge, almost next to the little cat. The water was flowing and trees slightly breezing. The night sky was almost perfect as I felt this night would be nice. Finally, a night thats peaceful.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:32 pm

"Adventure is in my nature. I met a time dragon visiting my world and we just happened to cross paths. I was young then but he told me of a place where fire lit the sky and light was everywhere. I became very interested and finally convinced my parents to let me come here for a few years." Bregalad crouched down and began to drink from the cool water. Orabelle enjoyed the slight breeze, to her it felt pleasantly warm. "When I die I'll be reborn into this world and when you die you'll be reborn into mine. Of course there is no way of knowing what you'll be reborn as. Coukd be a dragon, coukd be a bird or who knows what."
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:10 pm

"I would want to be a full on dragon. Not a semi human and dragon. But to be a dragon." I pet my tail and caress the tip as a glare reflected my face. "But like you said, who knows." I looked at the cat creature and felt amazed. "So a spirit dragon here, along with a dragon of Thunder. Orabelle, how do you like it here? Since you came here I'm sure things have changed and experiences were met, but how about now?" The night was still young and I felt like I could talk to this dragon for ages. I felt at like I can ask anything and enjoy every bit of this conversation but i felt bad in a way. "I'm sorry but I hope I'm not asking too personal questions. I'm just intrigued to hear more about this spirit world and this creat- I mean your companion"
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:30 pm

"Alas, we do not get to choose what we are reborn into. I would like to be reborn as a nature dragon on some planet far from war. But I may be nothing more than a grain of sand or a tree. I don't even know what I was in my past life. It's a never ending cycle you know." She sat down on the fountain's edge and allowed Bregalad to curl up in her lap. The fire didn't seem to burn her, almost as if it were nothing more than a mere illusion. "What do I think of this place? Well, It's very different from home. I miss my own kind and my old travelling companions. We are most divided by elements there. Here it seems that many think they are better than their peers based on their element. This place has a lot more war too. But it's alright I suppose. This planet in particular is limited but I've visited a few that I'd very much like to go back and explore. I've met many people too. I never got around to knowing many besides Jack, Ella, Ceres, and Luna and two of them turned out to be shit friends, one is dead and the other is never here. But I'm glad I experienced it. We're more connected at home. You need to depend on your companions for survival. Loners rarely make it. Although my realm has few 'evil' dragons, it is a deadly place full of monsters and creatures." She looked up sheepishly and added apologetically, "Sorry if I'm rambling on. It's nice to talk about home. He never really asked much about where I came from. Just went on and on about his master and how he could do this, and how he could do that." She scratched the fox behind his ears and he made a small purring bark. "And Bregalad is more than my companion. He's my spirit weapon."
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:37 pm

"Spirit weapon? This creature is a weapon? I am more amazed now." I saw the creature and looked at the water it drank from. The reflection of the water still had ripples from where it got sipped. "Speaking of spirits, may I pet the spirit? Would it be possible?" I ask curiously. "How can it be a weapon?" I leaned on the edge almost close to the two
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:58 pm

Bregalad bristled and growled out, "Don't talk to me like I'm a common mutt sparky." Orabelle smiled slightly and said, "He prefers to be spoken to rather than about. But Bregalad is a Rinoxu-Venuwa. I actually met him a few years after I first came to this realm. He was living deep within an old temple on some planet in the andromeda galaxy. Forgive me but the entire tale of our meeting is quite long so I won't bore you with it. He's a spirit of sorts, an ancient type, who can 'partner' with dragons. He feeds off of my power and I off of his. He is able to take the form of a weapon once partnered. For me he is the scythe that you and Jack saw earlier. During that form we still retain a mental link and he is able to channel both my magic and his to form a stronger weapon. I don't really know much more about him and either does he. He hasn't seen another of his kind since he was a pup but I'm sure there are others of his kind out somewhere."
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:03 pm

I laughed but had a shocked face. "Forgive me for I didn't mean to." I put my swords down on the edge "I'll take that as a no then." I turned to face her "Orabelle, what is your favorite desert to eat? I'm sure you have at least a sweet tooth"
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:21 pm

"Never really had much in the way of desserts growing up. Constantly foraging, hunting and on the move you know. But since I've been here I suppose I've developed a liking for anything with ice cream or fresh fruit." She said as Bregalad resettled in her lap. "But I'd take a pink of honey mead from the Yawning Lion over those any day."
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:26 pm

"Sounds very good to eat." I looked at the spirit resettling on her lap. "Orabelle, I'm sure in your home world or here, you have a way to keep yourself entertained. I mean, since youre out in the night but not so much at night, what do you do when there's not much to do at night?"
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:32 pm

"At home we would stay up singing or telling stories. Here I like to wander. I don't venture far during the day but at night I like to explore the forests, mountains, lake and this town. I've never really been one for sitting around or playing pointless games." She glanced up at the sky again and frowned slightly. Talking about home this much was making her a bit homesick.
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:38 pm

I looked at Orabelle and saw a face of sickness. "Orabelle. Would you like to see a trick?" I got up and stood in front of her. "Don't worry it won't be 'shocking'. It's a little trick I learned. Instead of war and blood, I tend to learn ways to brighten up the mood." With excitement I hope she would say yes because seeing her cold wasn't really something I was hoping for.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:45 pm

"Yeah, alright." Orabelle nodded and looked up at him curiously. By now it was edging towards 3 and Bregalad gave a small yawn before closing his eyes and dozing off in her lap.
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:56 pm

"Stick your hands out." I generated a small little orb with a mini cloud inside brewing a thunder bolt. The little orb gave off a light hue radiating each time a bolt shot. "It's a little orb with a small lightining bolt. Whenever I feel down I do this little trick." I pass the orb to Orabelle.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:01 am

She took the small orb and smiled, watching the thunder and lightning inside. "Very pretty, you'll have to show me how to do this sometime." Orabelle chuckled and felt a bit better. Small things like this she always liked.
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:10 am

I knelt down and, knowing that I'll get burnt, hovered my hand to pet the spirit. "Sure I'll love to teach it to you someday. Why don't you keep that orb." I stood up and got my sword strapped onto my back. "The night is still young, why don't we go for a walk? I'm sure we were heading into the right direction."
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:05 am

Orabelle gently picked up the sleeping Bregalad so as not to wake him as she stood up. She had to get up for class in the morning and knew she'd regret agreeing to it but it was rare to for other students to be up so late. "Yes, alright. Let me drop Bregalad off at my room first. He needs, or rather he likes, to rest."
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next