Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Night Out

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Night Out - Page 2 Empty Re: A Night Out

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:27 am

"If you don't mind, I would like to walk with you so that way I'll get more time with you." It was late at knight and I could hear the little bird chirps signaling the morning sun will rise soon. I had no class but a contract but it could wait. I just wanted to know more about this person.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile
Element: Electric
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Not Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:21 am

"I do have class at 7 so I'd like to be back by 5." She said as she headed up towards the school. When they got to the dorm she quietly opened the door. Although she had no roommate she didn't want to wake up anyone. Her room was pitch black. All the light bulbs had been removed and the windows heavily draped to block out any light from outside. However as she stepped through the doorway a very pale orb of light blinked into existence to dimly illuminate the area. Orabelle set Bregalad down on her bed and then picked up a sheathed sword from the table. It was similar to a claymore but not quite. "I carry this when I do not have Bregalad with me."
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile
Element: Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:37 am

"Oh" I whispered. "May I see the sword when we're outside?" I saw the little orb of light and got astonished with the black room. Wow she's no joke. The hallway was quiet but with each step the floors creeked. We passed by some rooms I remembered and some were good friends. Of course, who knows where they are. It was 3 and the sun's hue can almost be seen.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:45 am

Once outside she drew the sword. It's handle was wrapped in fine black leather and the blade was a blueish-steel color. The skull of a crowned dragon was carved near the hilt on both sides of the blade. "He's just a normal sword. No magic, no life. But he's served me well over the years." She said as she held it out for him to inspect.
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:51 am

I did a small bow when handling the blade. It was a sign of respect in my world. You should always respect others weapons. I felt the blade's hilt and guard. I went along the blade itself with my finger then spun the sword around a few times. "Do you fear being separate from your Bregalad?" I handed the blade back. The garden where the school keeps it's herbs is where we're going. Some of the herbs will light up and it's always nice to see.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:54 am

"Of course I do. He's the best companion I've had." She said honestly, watching him swing the sword. "But if you mean do I fear being separated from him for protection, no. Before I met him I had to stand my own and I still can."
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:08 pm

We made it to the garden and the herbs were beautiful as ever. "So defending yourself was no problem then?" The herbs were lit up and some show that they were picked recently. Some students got the herbs for class. As I skimmed through the herbs to match Orabelle's persona. "Do you work anywhere near Orabelle or do you just go to class" I pulled the vines closer to me examine to find a match
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:04 pm

"No, I don't work." She said as she sheathed her sword again. "No point really. After this year I'm returning to my world. I've had my fill of this one. I miss my world and my kind."
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:48 pm

"That's a shame. But I do understand you missing your home world." I picked a little herb that's shape of a bell with a strong purple hue with a black stem. "Here. I think this would go well with your style." I handed her the herb. "Why don't you put it on your ear? Do you like accessories?"
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:39 pm

"I don't think it's a shame. I'm gong to be married." Orabelle replied as she took the flower and looked at it. It was very pretty but she didn't fancy putting it on. "Thanks but I'd rather preserve it." She said politely. "I'm not a fan of flowery accessories normally."
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:09 pm

"Oh marriage huh? Sounds like fun." The thought of marriage was in my head. I haven't been in a relationship with anyone. Lacie was just a confused human and Selene, well, I won't be seeing her anymore again. When I heard the word marriage I sorta got crushed but meh. "Well be sure to come back once in a while." It was 430 and it was time to go back. "Shall we go back? Don't want you to be late for class for only having 2 hours of sleep"
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:05 pm

"Oh Yeah, married to a colanist is going to be riveting." She replied rather glumly. "No more adventures or traveling once that happens. I have to stay in the colony until I die." The flower withered in her hand and she watched it coldly.
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:05 pm

" is this a arrange marriage? That doesn't seem fair, I'm sure you have at least a choice." The idea of arrange marriages was upsetting me. "Adventure is yet to be done. Places to see, things to eat, creatures to fight. Staying home until death is too boring and lame" I felt like I was speaking like a lowly knight instead all humble. I got up clenched my sword as I took it out to spin it. I spun it too hard and I ended up cutting the herbs perfectly off their stems
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:32 pm

"Basically." She replied and picked one of the herbs. "I wouldn't even mind if he weren't a colonist. I'd totally go for another traveller." Orabelle ground her teeth and the herb burst into flame. "But that's the way things go. Maybe if I'm lucky he'll get eaten before the ceremony."
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:19 pm

"That could be arrange. If you're looking for a traveler, I'm your slayer. Well, travel and accept contracts to kill monsters and troublesome dragons." I sheathed my sword and picked up a herb. "I'm going to the desert to kill a giant worm that's destroying towns." I sat back down next to Orabelle then I ate the chosen herb
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:05 am

"You wouldn't last 5 seconds in my world." She chuckled grimly. "No joke. The cold would kill you on contact. Only fire, ice and time elements can survive there from your world." She eyed him a bit suspiciously as he sat down. "I thought you wanted to call it quits for the night? Get going then eh?"
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:18 am

"Has anyone tried?" I got up and paced around. "Ah let's get going. Sorry to keep you up, let's get going then" it was very late for Orabelle. The tress were lighting up and the birds stopped. Time to go back
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:38 am

"Of course they have." She said with a grim laugh. "I've seen them die. But the ice, fire and time survive. Ice don't need heat, fire provide their own and time can control either so they're fine."
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:27 am

As we walked towards the dorms I've only learned about her planet. Cold. Very cold. Death cold. "Wow, it seems like my heat sword or Militis flame blessing wouldn't even stand a chance" I pulled out my torned crimson cape that illuminated heat. "So looks like there's no way for me to make it either way" I pondered. "Unless if I'm already dead then maybe I could make it right?" The dorms were just up the streets and it was the perfect time for her to rest enough. The sun was coming. The tress were shining. The early birds of the school were showing.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:06 pm

"Don't be stupid." She scoffed as she stood up. "You'll die in your own time, don't be so hasty. And you may not even be reborn as a dragon remember that. You might be a tree or a blade of grass." She pointed to herself and added, "As will I. But I hope to die in battle, not stuck in some shitty colony. And that's how I plan to do it."
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:49 pm

"You're right. No need to be hasty. Let's go. You don't want to be dead awake for your class." We walked up to the entrances of the dorms as I stood by. "This is where I depart. The birds have stopped and the vendors are opening up, the early birds are here. Thank you for this wonderful morning." I bowed and stepped away
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:12 pm

"I think I'm just going to skip and catch a nap instead to be honest." She admitted as she rearranged the sword in its sheath. "It's a review lesson anyways, not important. I think I'll drop school next semester and just live in Rosemead. I can spend more time exploring that way."
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:27 pm

"Oh would you look at that" I chuckled a little "Alright then, enjoy your nap." I bowed again. I wanted to go to the auditorium so I slowly headed that direction.
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orabelle Mon May 01, 2017 12:27 am

"That was fun, I enjoyed it. See yah around Helix." She said before turning and walking inside. She was still a bit glum about the idea of marriage but figured she'd feel better after a long sleep. She'd visit the lake that night perhaps, always finding comfort in the dark and cool waters.
Orabelle
Orabelle

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonslayer Helix Mon May 01, 2017 7:29 am

An idea passed through my head like a zap of electricity. "Hey Orabelle!" I yelled hoping she can still hear me through. "We can hang out aging if you'd like!"
Dragonslayer Helix
Dragonslayer Helix

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next