Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exploring the Dead

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Exploring the Dead - Page 5 Empty Re: Exploring the Dead

Post by Ceres rajuras Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:13 am

"You know, you aren't very comforting when you do that." Ceres said with a slight frown. She walked up to Vanenkin and climbed into his back despite the deeply displeased growl he gave. "Come on, you know you're way faster than me and this is an emergency." She said to him pleadingly. "Fine but after this I'll ride on your back and we'll see how much you like it brat." He said and stood up. Ceres grabbed Olga's hand and helped her up. Vanenkin whirled around and shot off north at a very fast speed.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Student
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:01 am

Olga started to look darker and darker. "Militis was a member of the Knights back in the day before my daughter got killed...he would never give up. Would be a woeful day if he leaves the world." Olga pointed "there...up the mountain"
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile
Element: Fire
Who are you?: Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:17 am

"Vanenkin, you can't fly huh?" Ceres asked him as he slowed to a halt. "No. It's been ages since I could." He said darkly. Ceres slid off his back and turned into her dragon form. It was considerably smaller than his but quite agile and fast in the air. Vanenkin turned human and she grabbed the two of them, heading quickly up to where Olga had pointed.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:25 am

"Careful now. There might be dead dragons roaming around here." She pointed "look a dead one. Let's check it's insides for the ash"
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:25 am

Ceres slowed down and eventually landed close to the skeleton. After Olga and Vanenkin had dismounted she turned into her ex form and began searching carefully around.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:35 am

The rib cage is too small for Olga and Vanenkin. Olga waved at Ceres "here...can you fit through here?"
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:18 am

Ceres nodded and said, "I think so." She turned into her human form and carefully crawled inside the small space between the ribs. She could barely fit and didn't quite like the enclosed space. It gave her an uncomfortable feeling of being caged.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:02 am

"Now Im going to hand you this bag and behind the you should be a pile of ash. Put as much this bag can hold" Olga tossed in the little bag. "And Vanenkin...we are not alone here. Check the skies"
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:30 pm

Ceres caught the bag and crouched down to fill it to the brim. Vanenkin on the other hand looked up at the sky until he spotted a large swarm of flying arachnid like creatures. They had eight long legs tipped with deadly spikes, 15 glowing red eyes, two foot long fangs dripping with poison and large bat wings. They must have been around 11 feet long and 5 feet wide. "The Poison Teeth are here." He said quietly to Olga.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:51 pm

Olga looks up and smiles. "We shall hide from our guests. Vanenkin come, let's sit under this rock" Olga tossed a small bag that smelled revolting to dragons alone. "Let's hope this works" she giggled.
Back in the woods
My armor started to have roots from the plants I was sitting on. Sparks flew again and I was alive again. Again I saw my wife kneeling down as I reached to touch her cheek. She vanished and I went dead again. The only thought I had was Ceres being alone in the land of the dead. I had visions of her being eaten and torn apart, screaming for help but everything went silent again. Just the leaves rustling
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:05 am

Vanenkin grimaced at the revolting scent of the bag. "By the gods, what is this stuff?" She asked in a hushed voice. Ceres had meanwhile huddled down underneath the bones. She was more nervous than normal because she had no weapon. Her scythe was still being repaired and she hadn't chosen a weapon to replace it yet. All she could do was hope that she wasn't noticed.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:42 am

The poison teeths are just flying above the grounds where we were. The scent must be working olga thought. Olga waved at Ceres signaling 'come over here!' "I can only hope the dead dragon is actually dead. It's a mere skeleton but doesn't mean it could ali-" a poison tooth landed on the rock above us. Vanenkin quickly pulled Olga back. Another poison tooth landed on the dragons head where Ceres is at. It started to pick at the head but didn't noticed anyone yet.
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:54 pm

Ceres could hear the large creature picking at the dragon's head and slowly stepped back. She muttered a silencing spell on herself so that the monster wouldn't be able to hear her retreat. However she froze as she saw the Poison Tooth on the rock with Olga and Vanenkin. She was beginning to feel panicked as a second Poison Tooth landed on the dragon skeleton as well. She didn't have time for this, that needed to get back to Militis as soon as possible. And then she realized it. Teleportation, such a simple answer to her problem. But she needed to get to Vanenkin and Olga first. She couldn't just leave them behind here. "Would it be possible for you two to get where I am?" She asked Olga through a mental link. "I could teleport us back to Militis since I know where he is."
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:05 pm

"Vanenkin....can you cause a distraction?...drive them away for a bit." Olga began to reach in her bag and found an empty bottle. "Here throw this somewhere" she handed him the bottle
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:08 am

Vanenkin took the bottle and chucked it away from them. It made a loud crash and the three Poison Teeth swarmed around it. Vanenkin grabbed Olga and pulled her to Ceres. She touched both of them on the shoulder and closed her eyes. She felt the ground spinning underneath them and suddenly came to a stop. When she opened her eyes they were next to Militis. Ceres handed the bag of ashes over to Olga and looked down at the armor anxiously. She was pale and trembling slightly, terrified that they'd come too late.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:03 am

The armor just stood still. Just silence in the woods. Trees rustling and nothing more. Olga bent down and took my head off completely, she then got the ashes and placed it in the hollow chest. She placed my head and took a step back. "Ceres you stay here while I go get my fire stick. Vanenkin take me to my house, it'll be much faster"
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:16 am

Ceres nodded silently and crouched down next to the empty armor. Her gaze was fixed upon it and she was unconsciously fidgeting nervously. Vanenkin turned into his dragon form and allowed Olga to climb on before heading off towards her shack.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:54 am

Olga reached her house thanks to Vanenkin. She goes in and gets a ordinary stick. She goes to Vanenkin "take this to Ceres and tell her to light it. A blue flame should be lit. I'm going to stay here I can only be out for so long." She hands him the stick with a dark ooze on the tip
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:59 pm

Vanenkin nodded and brought the stick over to Ceres. He handed it to her and lit a small blue flame on the tip. She stood by Militis's armor and glanced back at the fire drake uncertainly. "Er, now what?" She asked him. He shrugged silently and returned to Olga's shack, taking a seat on the porch.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:06 am

My eyes lit up as sparks flew out. I immediately grabbed her hand and shoved the lit up stick to my chest. My whole body lit up with fire instantly giving off a wave of heat in the area. "I'm awake....been awhile since I slept like...that"
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:30 pm

Ceres jumped in surprise with a yelp as he suddenly grabbed her. She released her grip on the fire stick and shivered at the sudden heat. "Militis, glad you're okay. You had be worried for a bit." She said with a flood of relief, breaking out into a smile.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:39 pm

I shook my head. "Ah...this has to be gone" I pull the stick and ate it like nothing. "This should last me for......awhile." I struggle to get up but get stopped by twigs and weeds around my legs and ankles.
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres the Bitch Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:41 pm

As she watched him struggling to rise she knelt down and began to pull the twigs and roots off of him. Once he was free of them she stood back up and asked, "So what did you mean by before? You sort of cut off...."

Ceres the Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:12 pm

I knelt down to Cere's level. "I cannot stand....you being alone here in this world without the knowledge" I stood up and crossed my arms. "I meant to say Before it is too late, you'll die without me...".
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:03 pm

"Am I really such a burden for you?" She asked without looking him in the eyes. Her body had gone slightly stiff and she'd hunched over. "You shouldn't worry about me like that alright? It's not your job to." She muttered before turning away. "Anyways, now that you're better I'll be seeing you. Have to go clean up the cabin." She stepped away and began stalking down to the river.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next