Dragon Elements: A New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exploring the Dead

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Exploring the Dead - Page 6 Empty Re: Exploring the Dead

Post by Sir Militis Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:27 pm

"She always said that....always on her own....making her father worry.....look where it got her" I look up at the sky as it got dimmer.
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile
Element: Fire
Who are you?: Teacher
Infected with the Scourge?: Infected

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:16 pm

Vanenkin met Ceres at the cabin and he sat on the porch with her. "You seem irritated child. What is it?" He asked stretching out in the chair. "I'm tired of that tin can worrying about me. I hate it. I feel.... weak. And it makes me feel guilty about coming here. I feel like I'm wasting his time." She said while flicking her tail in annoyance. "I know I still have a lot to learn but it isn't his job to worry about me. It's none of your guys's job." She stared at the river as Vanenkin turned to face her. "You worry about him. You were crying you were so worried about him. And it's natural for companions to worry about each other isn't it?" His voice was stern and she looked up at him. "I don't want to leave this place." She said to him quietly. "I like it here. I like you guys. All three of you. That's the problem. I'm seeing you guys more than my own family. In fact, I think I've begun to replace my family with you guys..." her voice faded off and she stared dully back out at the water. Vanenkin fell silent for a bit, thinking.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile
Element: Psychic
Who are you?: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:17 am

"Ceres...come with me" I crossed my arms as I reached the porch.
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:23 am

Ceres looked up at him in dismay, shrinking back slightly. Gods how she hoped he hadn't heard her. With a stern look from Vanenkin she got up and walked up to him. "Hello again.... what is it?" She asked without looking up at him.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:18 pm

I walk to her and knelt down. With a stern serious tone "I said follow me"
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:27 pm

A sense of unease began chewing her thoughts but she nodded silently, waiting for him to walk. She looked back at Vanenkin pleadingly, as if asking him to give an excuse for her to not go. But he shook his head and went inside the cabin.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:42 pm

"Follow me to the canyon." We walked through a forest with trees close to the ground. I pulled out my sword and stopped "Ceres...what's the first thing you'll do....if someone did this?" I placed the sword by her neck
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:56 pm

Ceres was surprised by the question and looked up at him questioningly. "Block it." She said automatically before remembering she didn't have her scythe anymore. "But I'm weaponless right now." She sighed looking depressed. "So in that case I would either surrendered, attempt to teleport away or accept my fate." However she then allowed a ghost of a smile to flicker across her face as she added, "Or just throw my attacker back with a little burst of psychic energy. That usually works unless the being is particularly big and heavy." As she said this her eyes flashed bright purple and Militis was sent skidding back a few feet. She'd only exerted a little pressure and relaxed her stance now that the sword was away from her neck. Friend or not, she didn't like sharp objects near her neck. "Why do you ask? Did you expect me to say I'd just sit there or beg for my life?"
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:09 pm

I walked towards Ceres with black fog covering my feet and legs while placing my sword away. My hands change into Oroborus's claws but in a small version fit more me. I grabbed her neck and waist. "What about now?....surely you can defend yourself now.....clearly you've seen the monsters here"
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:42 pm

She sneered as she felt his sharp deadly talons close around her neck and waist. Without hesitation she turned into her dragon form, thus easily breaking his hold and also knocking him over due to the sudden size difference. "I can take care of myself Militis. Don't waste your time testing me. I've lasted this long and if it happens that I meet an enemy who bests me then so be it. I will not beg for my life to be spared. I'd rather go down fighting and drag the bastard down to hell with me." She growled venomously, as if thinking of a past experience. "I am no longer the pathetic coward I once was."
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:53 pm

I immediately turned into Oroborus and with the amount of rage I had I grew three times the size of her. Quickly dashed into her, grabbed her and teleporting to a random dimension where everything was just plain. Just a platform where we stand. I let go and went back to my suit of armor. "This is your test then! If you can face Oroborus, then you can face Surge! Now come at me you pathetic child!" As I yelled I went back to Oroborus but with a slight difference in the form. The wings were reinforced in armor and the skull covered in armor. Black ooze came from the teeth and flames came out with each roar. I wasn't the same, instead a crimson fire took place. Each talon had orange plasma radiating heat. "Now Charge!"
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceres rajuras Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:24 am

Ceres was taken by surprise at the sudden change of events but landed on her feet as he released her. She looked around the area taking it in before she turned to face him. She bristled as her pent up anger overflowed. She muttered a spell under her breath and to make up for the size difference she made 3 clones of herself. Even though they were fake they were still made of flesh and bone. As he spoke she used two more spells on herself and the clones. One was a basic cold spell. While it wouldn't stop his flames from injuring her it would take the edge off. She also used a growth spell that made her Only slightly smaller than him. However it would only last a few minutes so she had to make every second count. She wasn't sure if he intended this to be a fight to the death or not but she was going to treat it like one until he said otherwise. The four dragons charged all at once, one teleporting behind him, one on each side and her head first. She slammed hard into his throat, clamping her jaws down on the exposed bone.
Ceres rajuras
Ceres rajuras

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Militis Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:07 pm

As the throat got exposed, a black hand made of black ooze came from it and grabbed her. For the clone behind Oroborus's tail spewed out fire tails, extending it's range. Oroborus ran off but on the back of the Dragon I came off. I ran to one the Dragons and used my sword to sever a leg. After the cut I gave off a horrible roar as a melfested mouth with teeth expanded my helmet. A melfested voice came about from me "Ceres! This is the ultimate test!" I transform into a replica of Surge. The colossal dragon of the ages. 30 stories high the Dragon was. Surge flew upward into the opening to the world we came from.
Sir Militis
Sir Militis

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6